- More Advanced Tae Kwon Do
- Weapons Training
- Levels of Leadership:
- Beginning Level: Assistant Leadership: Developing the traits of becoming an independently responsible person.
- Intermediate level: Full Leadership: Developing the traits of becoming an interdependently responsible person.
- Advanced level: Super Leadership: Developing the characteristics and skills to be a self-leader while motivating others by example.
- Championship Challenge:
- Choosing an area you want to be excellent and developing the skill set needed to achieve this goal!
- Tae Kwon Do Group lessons: open to come to as many classes as they want (still testing at the regular interval)
- Invitation only – selection process done by the Instructing staff and Grandmaster Hyong, ph.d.
- BBC’s Leadership Class – takes place every Saturday. Learn and apply the characteristics of becoming a leader.
- Assistant Leadership: become an assistant Leader in the academy and begin to learn how to assist classes
- Full Leadership: achieve full leadership status and learn how to take a role of leadership in the academy. They will also learn how to transfer these skills over to home, school and work.
- Championship Challenge Club – learn the skills to become the kind of person who attracts the success. With these powerful skills,
- All Access Pass to Bonus Classes:
- Self Defense
- Hap Ki Do – the art of throwing, locks, falls
Grandfathered into all additional Bonus Classes
- Referral System – bring your friends, coworkers and family in and receive rewards Our Black Belt Club’s Leadership Program is designed to teach our students how to become more excellent in one area. From that excellence, growth in focus, discipline and confidence is more powerful and begins to affect other areas of their lives. We focus on goal setting and achievement. By the time they achieve their Black Belt, our members have earned two black belts; one is Tae Kwon Do and one in better Life Management.